Your New Bike!
For someone who wants a ride in a city who is , we recommend the , , in size .
Just choose a color and you're ready to ride!
- Ships November 2016
- Click here for more pre-order info
- Choose Color, Size and Speeds to see availability, many combinations are available for immediate shipping!
Our bikes are designed for riders 5'2" - 6'2".
Fewer gears save you a bit of cash but make the occasional hill a bit more of a workout. Here's a helpful chart:
For the curious, here’s some more detail about our design:
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens when I order?
Glad you asked!
- Right after you place your order, we’ll start preparing your Astor for shipping from our Pennsylvania warehouse.
- You’ll get an email confirming your order right away, and then (within 24 hours) a second email with your UPS tracking number. Time to start obsessively stalking your bike as it makes its way over to you.
- In 2-3 business days on the East Coast (or 3-5 business days on the West Coast) you’ll be able to stop hitting refresh on that tracking number page, because a beautiful, mint green box will arrive at your door. Hello, Astor!
- From unpacking to clearing up, our simple, step-by-step guide will take you through assembling your Astor. This takes 30-60 minutes if you’ve never put a bike together, and everything you need to get the job done is included in the box.
- The street is your playground. Ride beautiful, ride simple, ride free.
What if I don’t like my bike when it arrives?
We will take any full-priced Brilliant back within 30 days of delivery. We stand by our products and if you are not totally satisfied, we’ll fix it immediately or issue you a refund. Please see our full Refund Policy.