Your New Bike!
For someone who wants a ride in a city who is , we recommend the , , in size .
Just choose a color and you're ready to ride!
Our bikes are designed for riders 5'5" - 6'1".
Unless you're training for the Tour de France, you just don't need that many gears to get around.
For cities with moderate hills like New York, LA, Boston, or DC, our internal three speed hub offers more flexibility than our single speed.
For the curious, here’s the scoop on our bikes:
Our hand-welded 1020 steel frames are designed for comfort and tested to rigorous European Committee for Standardization specifications.
We use Shimano Nexus three speed internally geared hubs with Shimano Revo shifters.
32mm wide tires come standard for a silky smooth city ride. Our fork and frame have generous clearance for both fenders and racks.
Our bikes weigh 27.5 lbs (small), and 29.0 lbs (medium) fully assembled.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens when I order?
Glad you asked!
- Right after you place your order, we’ll start preparing your Mayfair for shipping from our Pennsylvania warehouse.
- You’ll get an email confirming your order right away, and then (within 24 hours) a second email with your FedEx tracking number. Time to start obsessively stalking your bike as it makes its way over to you.
- In 2-3 business days on the East Coast (or 3-5 business days on the West Coast) you’ll be able to stop hitting refresh on that tracking number page, because a beautiful, mint green box will arrive at your door. Hello, Mayfair!
- From unpacking to clearing up, our simple, step-by-step guide will take you through assembling your Mayfair. This takes 30-60 minutes if you’ve never put a bike together, and everything you need to get the job done is included in the box.
- The street is your playground. Ride beautiful, ride simple, ride free.
What if I don’t like my bike when it arrives?
We will take any full-priced Brilliant back within 30 days of delivery. We stand by our products and if you are not totally satisfied, we’ll fix it immediately or issue you a refund. Please see our full Refund Policy.
Drop us a line at email@example.com.