To check the gear alignment on your Brilliant L Train please follow these simple instructions:
1. On your handlebars shifter, shift to gear 4.
2. Look at the back of the rear hub and locate the two yellow lines. They should be exactly aligned. See examples below:
3. To adjust the alignment, simply turn the barrel adjuster on your handlebar shifter. See below for the location of the handlebar shifter. No tools are required, you can turn by hand.
4. Once properly aligned your bike should shift beautifully!
5. Go ride and have fun. Reach out with any questions, we're here to help (email@example.com)